Mason Original Ginger Tea (200g)
Ginger Tea has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine.
It has been used to help with digestion, reduce nausea and help fight flu and common cold.
Benefits of Ginger Tea:
• Highly effective in reducing nauseousness
• Improves migraine
• Contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
• Contains 6-gingeroGinger that is effective in reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis, a very common health problem.
• Lower blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk factors in patients with type-2 diabetes.
• Speed up emptying of the stomach, which can be beneficial for people with indigestion and stomach discomfort.
• Improve brain function in elderly women.
Packaging: 20g X 10sachets
Flag as inappropriate